Shopping Cart (0)


**If you are making a 25% deposit payment please search 'Deposit' on the text search bar and make your booking. After you have made a deposit you will be invoiced the remaining 75% to be paid 4 weeks before the booking**

Bell Tent Description

Standard Bell Tent


Comes furnished with the following:

  • Magic mirror
  • Hurricane lanterns
  • Cloth lantern
  • Floor rugs
  • Fold out tray
  • Mattress
  • Pattern pillows

Additional Extras


  • Single bedding
  • Double bedding
  • Camp beds